Maybe you have used a dog fence by now and it was very useful for you until you realized that you need to make some changes.
Dog fences are extremely useful. Most of the dog owners use this fence and it is very helpful. You can let your dog playing in your yard, and as he is closed behind this fence you can be sure that nothing will harm him. Some people use dog fencing in the house too and they are not bad. They work anywhere. But the truth is that many of them aren’t too beautiful. That’s why you were thinking to make a change. But without giving up totally to your dog’s fencing.
What can you do in this situation? An electric dog fence would work just perfect. Maybe you want to have a beautiful garden with flowers in front of your house so that the aspect of your house may be more pleasant. It’s a great idea! The only problem you may have now is your dog. You can’t let him play in your garden, otherwise he will make a mess. And steel, plastic or wood fencing deface your entire work. But you can’t keep your dog inside all day long. Or maybe you have a wonderful sightseeing to the beach, to a lake or to a mountain from your living room, but the dog fence from the back yard doesn’t fit in the landscape. Don’t worry! The Electric dog fence will solve all these problems.
Let me tell you something about the costs to install an electric dog fence too. The truth is that you want a really nice privacy fence, it can cost you more than two times the cost of an electric fence. And I don’t think you can find anything better than electric fence. It won’t disturb you with anything, it won’t change the image of your house in any way, and it can be more useful than another fence as it has very developed systems that won’t allow your dog to dig under or to jump over the fence, things that he can do with other fences.
Here are some reasons that I found to prove you how useful an electric dog fence can be:
– it fits to any yard, no matter if it is small or big, you can adapt it to your specific needs;
– it can be placed on any kind of ground, it doesn’t matter if it is subsided or not, if it’s a woody area or a rocky terrain, you can place it even under the water. That’s cool, isn’t it?
– Your dog must weight at least 2 1/2 pounds so that he can wear the collar, but most of our dogs should have this weight around the age of 8 weeks, that means that you can start using this fence very early;
– It won’t affect your landscape;
– It’s very easy to install;
– It requires less maintenance than any other fencing, you only have to replace the battery from your dog’s collar every 3-4 months.
These reasons convinced me that the electric dog fence is just perfect for my needs. Do you think it can help you too?