There are dog owners, and there are dog-o-holics – which one are you?
Are you crazy for dogs? Are you a true dog lover? Are you still wondering what the signs of a true dog lover are?
If you’re reading this, you probably are, but what are the telltale signs that show you love your dog so much?
Signs Of A True Dog Lover
- Your dog has a real name, a nickname, and 100s of other endearing names just to show him how much you love him. What’s the sweetest name of your pooch? Pupper, baby, sweetheart, Bubba bear, mommy’s boy…..and the list is endless.
- You let your dog sleep on your bed. Of course, you try your best not to move to make sure he doesn’t wake up.
- Your dog has his own Facebook Page or Instagram account. He has more likes and more followers than you.
- You talk to your dog in a childish manner. After all, it’s the proper way to talk to someone so incredibly precious.
- Almost your phone gallery is full of your dog’s photos. You never miss a single moment of him looking absolutely adorable. Hey, you need to update his fans about the things he does every hour, right?
- Your dog eats expensive, gourmet, and healthy dog food, while you settle for something cheap yourself.
- You often ditch Saturday night plans with friends because you can’t leave your furry baby alone for a long time. You’d rather watch TV with your four-legged buddy in your lap or cozying by your side.
- You’ve spent quite a fortune on your dog’s toys. How else is he going to know how much you love him?
- You don’t mind all the dog hair on your shirt, pillows, bed, furniture, or even your food.
- You have considered having your dog’s portrait painted or shot by a professional photographer. That much cuteness needs to be immortalized!
- Your dog is the first one you greet when you return home from work.
Do you still need to learn more about the signs of a true dog lover?