There is no dog that does not love a treat. Treats are so yummy that nobody can resist them. The truth is that dogs love gourmet food. Here are some special gourmet dog treats recipes that can satisfy any taste buds, no matter how choosy your dog might be.
Many of us buy dog treats from a store or a bakery. They look delicious, and they are tempting for taste buds. Nobody would say that they are made just for dogs. I bet you would like to eat some too, because they look so tasty! The only real problem with them is that they are extremely expensive.
One single treat can cost you one dollar. Is it worth that much? Can you afford to buy them daily? I think most of us can’t afford to buy them for such a high price. I’m sure you feel sorry that you can’t provide gourmet dog treats for your dog every day.
Gourmet Dog Treats Recipe
But you can make gourmet dog treats at home. The gourmet dog treat is easy to make. If you are ready and convinced to begin, here is what you have to do next.
– 3 to 4 oz dog safe baby food
– 1 tea spoon salt
– 1 egg
– 1 ½ cup whole wheat flour
– ½ cup bread crumbs
– ¾ cub carob
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Take a large bowl.
- Add baby food, salt, and egg.
- Combine them well and stir the flour slowly.
- Make dough.
- Roll the dough and cut it into cookie shapes.
- Place them in a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes if you want them softer and for 30-35 minutes to make them crunchy.
- Melt carob in the microwave.
- Dip gourmet dog treats and sprinkle bread crumbs.
- Keep the treats in the refrigerator until the carob hardens.
Then you can feed your dog the most delicious dog treat he has ever tasted.
Dogs prefer homemade food and treats than any expensive treat you can buy from any store or bakery. Homemade treats are not only cheaper but also healthier, as you know what they contain.
You only use organic ingredients, without any preservatives or artificial flavors that aren’t healthy for your dog.
If you agree that your dog deserves what’s best, please start to cook for him right away. And if you have some special gourmet dog treats recipe, share it with us!