In the process of dog house training many accidents may happen. Dogs may eliminate on your carpet or sofa accidentally, with the prime reason being they don’t know where else to do so. You might need the help of a pet urine remover since the beginning of your training.
Accidents may happen even after a good training.
What could be the reason?
Your dog might be in the middle of something with which he is having fun that he may not realize that he needs to pee. Or when he does, it’s too late to go to the proper place. These incidents may turn you mad, but it is important that you have the right solution to solve the problem, and this solution can be the pet urine remover.
Yes, pet urine remover can eliminate bad smell of your dog’s urine from your carpet or sofa. It may even remove old smell.
How To Use a Pet Urine Remover To Remove Dog Pee
It’s quite easy to remove dog urine stains and smell.
- The first thing you have to do when your dog pees on the carpet is to use a piece of cotton to soak it. Or you may use paper for the purpose.
- The next step is to use a solution to get rid of the bad smell.
- Spray it on your carpet until it penetrates deep down into its fibers.
- Then use a brush to ensure that the solution penetrates into the carpet.
- Next use a paper to absorb the leftover stains.
Now you must be wondering what kind of pet urine removers to use?
Well, you may have tried a lot of urine remover products, but the problem is yet to be solved. Of course, you feel disappointed.
How To Make Homemade Pet Urine Remover
You can make your own pet urine remover product at home at a very low cost!
Here are some examples.
- Hydrogen-baking soda mixture
– 1 cup of baking soda;
– 1 teaspoon eco dish liquid;
– ½ cup 3% hydrogen peroxide;
– 1 bowl;
– paper towels.
Use paper towels to soak the urine from the carpet. When nothing is left, sprinkle baking soda on the stain. Mix together 1 teaspoon of dish liquid with a half cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide. Pour them onto the stain and baking soda. Use a brush so that it penetrates into the fibers of your carpet and leave it like that for about 10-15 minutes and then vacuum clean the area.
- Citrus cleaner
– 7 tablespoon of brown sugar
– 1 liter of water
– 1 ½ cups of lemon and orange peels
– 1 bottle
Put the sugar into the bottle and then add the fruits. Add water and shake it well until it mixes. Remove the cap and let the gases escape.
Then keep the bottle in a safe place for three months and you natural pet urine remover will be ready for use.
Have you ever tried to make your own pet urine cleaning product?