Most dogs love to eat all sorts of foods. You should be conscious of what type of food your dog can and cannot eat to avoid health issues.
Knowing how to feed your pet dog, makes keeping them healthy a log easier.
Here’s a list of foods that you can safely feed your dog:
- Sunflower oil: Besides keeping illness at bay, sunflower oil promotes a healthy and shiny coat. A tablespoon is ideal for any dog breed.
- Carrots: Not all kinds of vegetables are advisable for your dog, but carrot is an essential vegetable that needs to be included in your doggy’s diet at least once weekly.
- Apples: “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”, applies to dogs too. Sliced apple with no peel can be included in your pet’s diet. Apples help get rid of health problems, like loose stools.
- Yogurt: Creamy white yogurt is everybody’s favourite. Yogurt combined with your dog’s rice is an excellent dairy supplement. Yogurt kills bad germs in your doggy’s mouth.
- Eggs. An eggwhite is good for dog health problems like Gastric Torsion or bloating. Egg white helps revitalise your dog’s energy, thus keeping them fit.
- Water: Larger breeds should consume about 2 liters of water daily. Water aids in getting rid of bad toxins inside the body. Just be sure you give clean water at least 3 times in a day.
- Leftovers: Some believe that human left overs aren’t good for dogs because they are at risk of getting allergies. If you’re in the habit of feeding your dog leftovers, non-seasoned food is a better alternative.
You can read original article here.
Here’s some advice on how to avoid giving your dog leftovers on “turkey day”!